ProSport Personal Trainers provide personalised attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to all our members and ensure their health is a priority while providing the highest level of customer service. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment, which is fun and healthy while getting great rewards of watching others reach their potential.
- Continued training
- Accreditation to become a Altitude Trainer
- Lead overseas expeditions, including trekking and marathons
- Minimum - Certificate III in Fitness
- Have an understanding of technique and principles of fitness
- Ability to self promote and network
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment
- Preferred but not essential
If you are interested in a role at ProSport Health & Fitness, please attach your resume (in word doc or PDF format)